Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Come Back

MY Lonely moment,Desolate way

Now turn back and see me.

This relation will may be happen or not but
MY every thing is u
There is immortal love plz come back
I am waiting for u come back…………
Lonely moment, Desolate way…………



We are tied with thread of pomises and u handle this string


Let me melt in ur arms and U announce my name

I m just like a candle which give u light and melt itself

Morning sun are for u, I am just like a night which passes away

This relation may be happen or not but u are my every thing

If we seperate in life time, I will always with u

if we seperate in way, I will always walk with u

By hearing light sound of ur legs, I will always search u anywhere
There is aroma of love spread in air, touch me and feel my memories
Lonely moments, Desolate way…………


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thamks 4 comment