Friday, July 23, 2010

What is life without u







What is my life without u My dear..
U are the king of my Heart.
U are the weather of my happiness.
U are the theme of my dream.
U is the real picture of my thinking.
What is my desire without u?



There is no matter of win and loss between us.
There is nothing more important than the moment which I pass with u.
I live in sake of u.
I breathe in sake of u.
I have also a desire to die with u.
Believe me dear U are the reason of my life.
What is my life without u My dear………….



My nights are lonely,
My talks are fading.
I gob smacked with every indication.
I think of u every moment.
I like u. My life is meaningless without u.
What is my life without u My dear………



I dont know why i live apart from u……….


2 comments:

  1. SHADOW NEVER EXIST WITHOUT U .. urshadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just googling and reached here....cant stop myself from putting up a comment...will say just amazing...carry on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thamks 4 comment